Tuesday, May 15, 2012

eLearning @ Assumption University





  M.S. in Management
M.S. in Information & Communication Technology
Master of Science (M.S.) in Management is a fully online master's degree program. All courses are delivered online via a web-based learning management system (LMS), which may be recognized as virtual classroom. This type of learning allows you to be flexible with your 
own time and pace. You are able to access all courses from anywhere at anytime where the Internet connection is available and as frequent as you prefer.

    Estimated Expenses (approx) 250,000 Baht
    Read More? | Apply Now Online?
Master of Science (M.S.) in ICT is a fully online master's degree program. All courses are delivered online via a web-based Learning Management System (LMS), which may be recognized as virtual classroom. This type of learning allows you to be flexible with your own time and pace. You are able to access all courses from anywhere at anytime where the Internet connection is available and as frequent as you 
prefer.

Estimated Expenses (approx) 250,000 Baht
    Read More? | Apply Now Online?
divider
      What students say about learning at our eLearning?
  Ms. Paphada Lertkaittikorn Ms. Paphada Lertkaittikorn
  I have to complement the ability of 
the CIDE staff and especially the dean 
of the faculty, no matter how big or 
small the issue they have given me 
their full support.

  Mr. German Harvey Alferez Salinas Mr. German Harvey Alferez Salinas
  This program has so many advantages. The first one is the platform, Moodle, that it has; where I can participate in forums, I can send questions to my classmates, to my professors.
  Rochelle Reid, Barbados, West Indies Rochelle Reid, Barbados, West Indies
  Being an international student from 
another continent, I was always granted 
approval to take exams and presentations 
in my country and this made all the 
difference in me completing my studies 
with this international accredited 
university.

  Ms. Mayuree Wongwiriya Ms. Mayuree Wongwiriya
  After I finish from CIDE, I think I have learned a lot from that. Because I have known that I can manage time, I can work and I can study.
  Read More? | Apply Now Online?




No comments:

Post a Comment